Axels World of Crap™
STD-Hepatitis-Liver-Reactor Things Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
STD-Hepatitis-Liver-Reactor Things Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official 'Axel's World of Crap™' message board.

Main SiteHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Having a hard time navigating our forum? Go HERE for our site map!
Just registered, but not sure what to do next? Go HERE!
Axel's World of Crap™️ is now hiring staff for the forum! If you think you've got what it takes to be a Moderator, Reviewer, or a Tutor then go read the recruitment thread located HERE!
- Don't forget to visit our official site!
What's Axel doing at the moment? Find out HERE!
Join us on Facebook!

STD-Hepatitis-Liver-Reactor Things

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MandaNoel07
The Saucy Manager
The Saucy Manager
MandaNoel07

Female Pisces Snake

STD-Hepatitis-Liver-Reactor Things Empty
PostSTD-Hepatitis-Liver-Reactor Things

STD: Sigma Tau Delta

I just recently became a member of the STD, The English Honor's Society. It not only offers a lot of scholarship opportunities, but it also offers a lot of other opportunities as well. I'm excited about this.

Hepatitis and Liver
Last semester my dad was diagnosed with T.B. but it was inactive. Apparently it wasn't as inactive as they thought it was because it's causing him a lot of problems. After my daddy gained 30 pounds in less than 2 months (even though he can't eat) the doctor decided to take him off his medicine (INH). His eyes and palms are yellow, and we thought that the medicine might have damaged his liver (it's a possible symptom of the medicine). The doctor ran some tests only to find out that the medicine had set up Hepatitis and that it was the Hepatitis that is affecting his liver. Doesn't make things any better, though, does it? They should be sued. Considering they're supposed to monitor his reactions to the medicine and they just now caught this, six months after it starts, it's messed up!

Reactor

When classes started this semester I paid 90.00 for a piece of lime green paper. On the paper I wrote my student id number and my name. We turned these into our professor who then gave us access to take a personality quiz. I paid 90.00 for a quiz the professor could already access. Anyways, we all took the quiz. The quiz showed us our personality stack up. Mine? Reactor. I'm a reactor. I'm completely emotionally based and I feel things before I think about them. Sounds about right if you think about it. We should ask Paul if I feel him before I think about him. lol. He'd probably say yes, because I always want to feel him. Wink
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

STD-Hepatitis-Liver-Reactor Things :: Comments

heeroYuey
Re: STD-Hepatitis-Liver-Reactor Things
Post Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:54 pm by heeroYuey
What a sad story, only to be followed by a sexual innuendo. : ( Sorry about your dad. And your problem with feeling people.
MandaNoel07
Re: STD-Hepatitis-Liver-Reactor Things
Post Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:37 am by MandaNoel07
Yea, I have a habit when things are bothering me sometimes to joke it off. So, there's where the joke came from. Though, honestly, it's true. ._.

STD-Hepatitis-Liver-Reactor Things

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axels World of Crap™ :: Members :: General Chat :: Journals :: MandaNoel07's Journal-
Jump to: