Axels World of Crap™
Hospital Results Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Hospital Results Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official 'Axel's World of Crap™' message board.

Main SiteHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Having a hard time navigating our forum? Go HERE for our site map!
Just registered, but not sure what to do next? Go HERE!
Axel's World of Crap™️ is now hiring staff for the forum! If you think you've got what it takes to be a Moderator, Reviewer, or a Tutor then go read the recruitment thread located HERE!
- Don't forget to visit our official site!
What's Axel doing at the moment? Find out HERE!
Join us on Facebook!

Hospital Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starscream
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
Starscream

Female Capricorn Monkey

Hospital Results Empty
PostHospital Results

So, I went for an ultrasound on my left elbow (The one I had operated on back in may 2008) and, as expected, they found that my nerve had indeed popped out and was sliding back and forth over the bone. Which pretty much meant that my operation had failed.

Today I went for my follow up and saw Mr Russell (The hand consultant) to see what he thought.

He decided, after much poking around and wiggling of my nerve (Bastard) that he is going to operate again and re-pin the nerve.

OH JOY. ¬¬ More torture... Lets hope they get it right this time so I can fucking get back to work.
Back to top Go down
https://axelsworldofcrap.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Hospital Results :: Comments

BBS
Re: Hospital Results
Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:47 pm by BBS
Ah. That really sucks. I do hope things work out for ya this time. You are one of the few people I know of who like what they do, so you shouldn't be kept from it.

Hospital Results

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axels World of Crap™ :: Members :: General Chat :: Journals :: Axel Alloy's Journal-
Jump to: