Axels World of Crap™
SFC Full Story Sneak Peek Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
SFC Full Story Sneak Peek Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official 'Axel's World of Crap™' message board.

Main SiteHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Having a hard time navigating our forum? Go HERE for our site map!
Just registered, but not sure what to do next? Go HERE!
Axel's World of Crap™️ is now hiring staff for the forum! If you think you've got what it takes to be a Moderator, Reviewer, or a Tutor then go read the recruitment thread located HERE!
- Don't forget to visit our official site!
What's Axel doing at the moment? Find out HERE!
Join us on Facebook!

SFC Full Story Sneak Peek

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Starscream
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
Starscream

Female Capricorn Monkey

SFC Full Story Sneak Peek Empty
PostSubject: SFC Full Story Sneak Peek   SFC Full Story Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:50 pm

Yes, I know it's a long time coming, but shh. Nyaa

I started writing the FULL story to my Transformers fandom, the Starscream Family Chronicles.

Here's a sneak peek:

SFC Full Story Sneak Peek Logo10

It had been a few months after the wedding of the Autobot leader Optimus Prime and his human wife, Julie. Rachel, the daughter of Julie, was trying her hardest to adapt, but found it very hard. They'd moved out of their house for a while and were living in Autobot HQ and she missed it. It was the house she had grown up in and she felt very uneasy about her new metallic surroundings.

Although the place had an unwelcoming feeling, it was quite the contrary to how the Autobots made her feel. They were all so friendly and each one had an interesting personality and many stories to tell. They were truely fascinating.

Rachel had made a lot of friends since her mother married Optimus. Her closest friends were Bumblebee, Jazz, Ratchet, Sunstreaker and Sideswipe. The group were regularly seen hanging around together, laughing, joking, swapping stories and generally getting on like a house on fire. (Or, as Bumblebee would say, 'Like a combusting Class 1 Astro Cruiser.')

Bumblebee was her best friend, though. He was always kind to her and tended to follow her around like a lost sheep. He found her quite intriguing and wanted to know more about her, so Prime speculated. He was always watching over the two, just in case Megatron should randomly appear and cause them harm. Julie, on the other hand, just made jokes that Bumblebee fancied her, which was actually, not far from the truth.

--------------------------------

"So, I see Bumblebee was following Rach around again today." Julie had just walked into her and Prime's private quarters.

Prime looked down from what he was doing to his wife. "Yes, he was."

"He's like a love-sick puppy."

Prime let out a little laugh before turning to face her properly. "Is it a problem, do you think?"

"Nah, I'm sure she can handle it. Besides, I don't think she even notices it."

"I had wondered about that, actually. She carries on as if nothing's going on."

"I would imagine that's very frustrating for Bumblebee." Julie tilted her head to Prime, who instantly caught her meaning.

"I'll have a chat with him later, don't worry." Optimus' optics narrowed to show he was smiling and flashed a brilliant blue. "Now, care to help me? I'm drawing up plans for a new base."

In the mess hall, Rachel was busy trying to keep Bumblebee calm. He had spotted something out of the corner of his eye and was not happy about it. He was brave at times, but most of the time he was as skittish as frightened kitten.

"Eeeee, where is it!?" He held his hands close to his mouth in terror, as his optics scanned the room for any sign of the mysterious moving shape.

"I don't know, Bee. Whatever it is. I didn't see it, so I have no idea what I'm looking for."

"It was HORRIBLE," cried Bumblebee swiveling round to make sure it wasn't creeping up behind him. "It looked like a hideous hand!"

"What?"

"It did! I swear!"

Bumblebee shrieked with terror, leaping onto the nearest table as a loud noise echoed in the room.

"Silly, it's just Wheeljack making repairs next door. Get your butt down already..."

Bumblebee stepped onto the floor, holding onto Rachel's arm tightly.

"Oh my... PRIIIIMUUUUUS!" He leaped back up onto the table and pointed frantically towards the corner of the room. "THERE IT IS! Demon hand!"

Rachel turned her head to see where Bumblebee was pointing. The room was darker over in the corner, so she had to squint to see what was there. She couldn't see anything.

"What, where? I don't..." She was cut off mid-sentence. "There, there, there!" Bee's hand thrust back and fourth, trying to show her the scary creature lurking in the shadows.

"Seriously, I don't see anything." Rachel sighed and walked towards the corner, only to be tackled to the ground. "Nooo, don't do it!"

"What the hell, Bee?!"

"You'll get eaten alive! It'll wear your skin and use your heart as a football! Well, finger ball... Nooo!"

"Stop being so melodramatic, you silly stick. Get off of me, before I respray you pink."

Bumblebee stood up quickly. The idea of a pink respray was worse than the lurking horror before him in his opinion.

"Right, thank you." She proceeded to move to the corner of the room again, arms folded with irritation. "Well, I think your so-called hand has..."

Suddenly, something moved in the shadows.

"WOAH!"

"Ahhhh, Rachel nooo! Has it got you!?"

"Shhh. Silly bot. It's just a spider!" She reached down to pick it up, receiving a yelp from Bumblebee's direction in the process. "A rather large one, but still. It's harmless."

Rachel held the spider in her hand and walked towards the quaking Bot.

"See!"

Prime and Julie were busy with the plans for a new HQ when all of a sudden screams filled the air. They weren't the screams of a human, or an animal, but the metallic screams of an Autobot in spidery distress.

"What the...?"

Prime walked to the door and poked his head around the corner, only to see Bumblebee running around with a black shape clinging to his face.

"Aaaaahhh! Get it off of meee!" He ran past Prime, his arms flailing wildly in the air.

Rachel was not far behind. "I'm sorry, Bee! I didn't know it could jump!"

Prime shook his head and placed a hand on his forehead. "Vector sigma..."

"What's going on?" Julie poked her head round the corner with Optimus to see what all the fuss was about.

"Bumblebee and Rachel. I think Bumblebee has some creature attached to his face."

"How the heck did he manage that?"

"I don't know, but I think Rachel may have had something to do with it."

Bumblebee came crawling back round the corridor, fatigued from his frantic flailing. "Get... Get it o... off me. Please."

Optimus walked over and leaned down to look at the creature on his face. His head tited in puzzlement at the spider. It was unusual. It was black, but had purple speckles down it's abdomen and odd red eyes. "Strange."
Back to top Go down
https://axelsworldofcrap.forumotion.com
Ninja Spoon
Ninja Spoon

Male Virgo Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: SFC Full Story Sneak Peek   SFC Full Story Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:26 am

Fun stuff as always. Bout time you did the whole thing. More plz!
Back to top Go down
MandaNoel07
The Saucy Manager
The Saucy Manager
MandaNoel07

Female Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: SFC Full Story Sneak Peek   SFC Full Story Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:44 am

Looks really good. You write very well. Smile I enjoy reading your stuff.
Back to top Go down
Optimus
Baby
Baby
Optimus

Male Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: SFC Full Story Sneak Peek   SFC Full Story Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:44 am

OK, now I can't wait to read the rest this is going to be epic. The SFC story is awesome! YOU TEASE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SFC Full Story Sneak Peek   SFC Full Story Sneak Peek Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SFC Full Story Sneak Peek
Page 1 of 1