Axels World of Crap™
Drabble: A Collection of Short Stories Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Drabble: A Collection of Short Stories Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official 'Axel's World of Crap™' message board.

Main SiteHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Having a hard time navigating our forum? Go HERE for our site map!
Just registered, but not sure what to do next? Go HERE!
Axel's World of Crap™️ is now hiring staff for the forum! If you think you've got what it takes to be a Moderator, Reviewer, or a Tutor then go read the recruitment thread located HERE!
- Don't forget to visit our official site!
What's Axel doing at the moment? Find out HERE!
Join us on Facebook!

Drabble: A Collection of Short Stories

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice
Baby
Baby
Alice

Female Gemini Rabbit

Drabble: A Collection of Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Drabble: A Collection of Short Stories   Drabble: A Collection of Short Stories Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:19 am

Three Words

He held her close, as if she was going to disappear. Her body was pressed against his, she was breathing against his neck softly. She was thinking about their relationship… a whole year. She wasn’t sure what he was thinking but, with his arms wrapped around her, it didn’t bother her. She felt her heart race, like it did every time he held her. She felt him move, and she looked up at him. His emerald eyes brought her into a daze.
“You alright?” he whispered.
She nodded, “Mhm.”
He grinned as she looked him in the eyes.
He leaned in slowly, their lips touching. Her eyes shut without her noticing. She felt his grip on her tighten. She kissed him softly on the cheek after he broke the long, and passionate kiss.
She smiled at him as she laid her head on his chest. As she did she heard him growl, or purr in her ear. She began to blush as she buried her head in his chest. He chuckled as he kept her close. She looked up at him, smiling softly.

He spun her around, like he did when they slow danced, which was quite often. He held onto her hand as he sat down on the couch. She sat down next to him, not sure if she should move closer. He pulled her closer to him. Her blush began to reappear, she sat close to him, feeling his warmth.

He lifted her chin slowly and kissed her softly, just like how most movies ended. She smiled at him, staying close to him.
She kissed him softly, not wanting him to leave her.
“I love you,” he whispered.
“I love you more,” she smiled.
“I told you in person, so I do,” he grinned.
“Alright…” she grinned as she kissed him again.

They looked at each other, only to become lost in each others eyes…

~~
Written about 3 months back? x3
Back to top Go down
Alice
Baby
Baby
Alice

Female Gemini Rabbit

PostSubject: Drabble (Short story) 2: Waiting   Drabble: A Collection of Short Stories Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:23 am

Waiting

The rain hit the window gently, just like tears hitting the ground. The girl stared out the window, her heart not with her. All she can do is wait, nothing passes the time. All she can do is think of him… everything about him…

She lays in bed, her thoughts drifting to him. Every time she closes her eyes, she sees his face. She feels how she does when his lips touch hers ever so softly. She bolts up, not wanting to think about those feelings. Not now. What remains of her heart aches even more than it did before. She looks to her phone, a sigh escapes her lips- still nothing.

There was nothing she could do that wouldn’t remind her of him… She feels tears start to fall slowly, their one’s of loneliness. She cries to herself softly, her whole being missing the boy she holds so close to her heart.

The tears are warm as she wipes them away from her eyes. She curls up in a blanket, waiting… waiting for him. She keeps her phone close waiting for the text, the call… anything.

She shuts her eyes, the tears still falling against her will. She then heard her phone go off. The text she had been waiting for.

She read it; ‘Hey I love you.’
She quickly typed in, still teary eyed, ‘I love you too…’
~~
Another Drabbled written shortly after the 1st one.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Baby
Baby
Alice

Female Gemini Rabbit

PostSubject: Drabble (Short story) 3: Prince Charming   Drabble: A Collection of Short Stories Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:27 am

Drabble 3: Prince Charming

Tonight was their night. They were dressed up, she was in a beautiful short dress that made her look like Cinderella and he was dressed in a suit shirt and tie. He was her Prince Charming tonight. No one meant more to her than he did. She looked into his eyes with a sparkle only he could see, one that only he would see from her baby blue eyes. He had his arms around her, holding her close to him and letting every other guy out there that she was his.

At times, when she would lay her head on his chest, she would feel his heartbeat. It was something that would never leave her. He never wanted her to leave his arms, or his side ever. She was the one he wanted to be with, and at this moment, she was his world…

All their friend’s watched, “Awed” and were amazed at how they remained in their own world. Many took pictures, which left Prince Charming’s Cinderella off guard but with his arms around her, he let her know that it was ok.

Everytime she looked up into his eyes, she saw a passion that she hoped no one else saw. She had a feeling deep inside that she would never forget this night, not even in whatever happened after she was long gone…

With them only paying attention to one another they barely heard the announcement for it being the last song of the night. They looked at each other, when the song started she began to sing it softly to him.

Many thought they were the fairy tale couple, they sometimes thought that but they were just happy they were together… They just wanted to be with each other, not without the other.

When the song was over and the DJ was talking, all they were concerned with was the way they were making each other feel at that very moment. Their lips met softly, which then became a passionate kiss. When she broke off the kiss early, she looked into his eyes and knew that he was the one. He was her Prince Charming, and she smiled as she walked with him, their finger’s entangled in one anothers'...
~~
This one is well, a special one to me. That's all I'm gonna say ^^
Back to top Go down
Alice
Baby
Baby
Alice

Female Gemini Rabbit

PostSubject: Drabble (Short story) 4: Ring   Drabble: A Collection of Short Stories Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:31 am

Drabble 4: A Ring

She was dragged to a jewelry party with her mom and her mom’s friend. She knew she could look but not pick anything to buy. She browsed while she texted him, telling him of her finds which weren’t much. Most of it was for the women there who worked and needed more jewelry. She sighed mentally, not having any fun. She didn’t even know anyone there and everyone was drinking wine and gossiping.

She browsed the rings, trying to find one that wasn’t for women who were older. Plus she just wanted a simple silver one. She sighed as she looked from one to one. All of them lavish and looked super expensive. She finally found one that was extremely simple, silver and had a small pink gem. She went over to her mom and asked her about it, though she already knew the answer but still asked anyway.
After a few minutes of discussing it, she was told no but maybe next time. Especially since it was pretty spendy, almost two hundred dollars for a simple ring.

She went back and took a picture to show him what she was talking about since guys seemed to know little to nothing about rings or any jewelry for that matter.
She felt her phone go off in her pocket and only to read a text that read;

“I wanna be the only one to give you a ring”

All she could do was feel her heart race as she blushed, knowing that he really meant it…
~~
Self-exlanatory I think. o.o

Topics Merged due to similar titles. Title changed, and sub titles added to the separate posts. Edited by MandaNoel07.
Back to top Go down
Denial
Mouth Vacuum
Mouth Vacuum
Denial

Male Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Drabble: A Collection of Short Stories   Drabble: A Collection of Short Stories Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:27 am

You have some nice stuff here, Alice. I think I liked 'Waiting' most, as it seemed to hold more emotion. Since this is, in your words, 'drabble', I won't crit it, but I'll look forward to seeing future work from you. Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drabble: A Collection of Short Stories   Drabble: A Collection of Short Stories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drabble: A Collection of Short Stories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axels World of Crap™ :: Members :: Writing-
Jump to: