Axels World of Crap™
A bunch of info Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
A bunch of info Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official 'Axel's World of Crap™' message board.

Main SiteHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Having a hard time navigating our forum? Go HERE for our site map!
Just registered, but not sure what to do next? Go HERE!
Axel's World of Crap™️ is now hiring staff for the forum! If you think you've got what it takes to be a Moderator, Reviewer, or a Tutor then go read the recruitment thread located HERE!
- Don't forget to visit our official site!
What's Axel doing at the moment? Find out HERE!
Join us on Facebook!

A bunch of info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BBS
The Blank Manager
The Blank Manager
BBS

Male Aries Dog

A bunch of info Empty
PostA bunch of info

So yeah. A few things. One is a rant-ish post, one is just a bit of info on me, and another is a musical taste statement.

Well first things first, I have to make one point. I hate people who think they know everything! Its one thing to know a lot, in which case you have some bragging rights, but the arrogant, egotistical arses who think they know everything there is to know about everything drive me insane! Like the other day I was floating about (I will not say where, or whether or not this occured online or not) and some person mentioned that a cat they owned at one point was gay. Well I've read a lot of books on animal behavior since at one point that was something that really interested me (it still does), and I know for a fact that a choice few animals can exhibit sexuality preference. Cats are not included. But of course, this person was adamant that the animal was "obviously homosexual" and that I was not basing my information off of "actual experience". Well yeah, stfu, I think I know a little more then you in this particular field you sorry arse.

Anyway, off of rant mode. In other news, I have a sinus infection. Thankfully today I went to the doctor and got some meds to treat it, but its still not going to be very pleasant while its around.

And lastly, I'm hooked on the album Orchestralli, but Stewart Copeland. Its rock, but its more instrumenal, a bit jazzy. Its hard to describe. I highly reccomend it (I got it off Itunes).
Back to top Go down
http://www.theotaku.com/portfolio/blank_of_bbs
Share this post on: reddit

A bunch of info :: Comments

elodie612
Re: A bunch of info
Post Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:27 pm by elodie612
aw... ty, i say let people think what they must to keep their heads afloat. lots of people like to thik pets have a preference and you know i'm kinda that way, even if it's not true, it just is that way. on another note i agree with you, since you dd actually have cats. the dumb arseface needs to learn about who they're talking to before they say anything.

ps... if it was me, i'm very sorry... i'm a stubborn person.

on a better note, i'm sorry to hear you have a sinus infection, but good thing you got the meds... hopefully they help you.

ah yes, one more thing, Stewart Copeland is a jazz artist... very good i will agree on that as well.
BBS
Post Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:43 pm by BBS
It wasn't you dear. Someone else.
KayteaQ
Post Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:46 pm by KayteaQ
elodie612 wrote:

ah yes, one more thing, Stewart Copeland is a jazz artist... very good i will agree on that as well.
NO! XD
He was the drummer in The Police and worked as a composer for movies, opera, etc. He even writes in his autobiography that he hates jazz lol.
Post  by Sponsored content

A bunch of info

Page 1 of 1