Axels World of Crap™
The Evil that is Moi... Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
The Evil that is Moi... Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official 'Axel's World of Crap™' message board.

Main SiteHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Having a hard time navigating our forum? Go HERE for our site map!
Just registered, but not sure what to do next? Go HERE!
Axel's World of Crap™️ is now hiring staff for the forum! If you think you've got what it takes to be a Moderator, Reviewer, or a Tutor then go read the recruitment thread located HERE!
- Don't forget to visit our official site!
What's Axel doing at the moment? Find out HERE!
Join us on Facebook!

The Evil that is Moi...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lonley Fighter M
N00b
N00b
Lonley Fighter M

Male Aquarius Snake

The Evil that is Moi... Empty
PostThe Evil that is Moi...

A really good friend of mines is in town and at my house and we are currently in full party mode. I'm knockin' back a drink as we speak.
Gotta say kind of needed this because of all the bluahgah that's been going on. -_-; Wait...naaaaaah I'm a little to arrogant to let anything get to me so HAH!

But this is quite the ragin' night. Can't wait to do this all over again tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Evil that is Moi... :: Comments

Lonley Fighter M
Re: The Evil that is Moi...
Post Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:18 pm by Lonley Fighter M
I finally tried my hand at making cobbler peach cobbler to be exact and it was AMAZING!! I knew I rocked at everything and this proves it. I'm just awesome. Too bad I only got like two spoonfuls of it but that just reinforced how good it actually was! I made another and this one is all mine. Plus I want my gf to taste it.

Damn I rock....
Yay for my awesomeness...
Lonley Fighter M
Post Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:37 pm by Lonley Fighter M
Wooo yeeeeeaah!! ._.

Alright, so of late things have been a li'l rocky to say the least and I'm just kind of like uhhhhhh... wtf... My favorite roommie in the world is probably going to be moving out because of money probs, but I repeatedly tell her I can cover rent for her for a while so hopefully she stays. It wouldn't be as much fun without her. Katelyn fun, but kind of a bore other times, Brehn is like the a little sister to me, and Dani is.... hmmm... dun know what Dani.... :I

Ehhh, but whatever. I'm friggin' 20 years old now and I just feel awesome as always of course. Oooooo and my Amaya is starting to actually speak and boy lemme tell you it was somewhat overwhelming. Guess that means I'm a more than adequate dad. F. Yeah....
Daniel Johnson
Post Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:40 pm by Daniel Johnson
oh i didnt realize youd had more entries cause you have them in the comments section not as new posts
Post  by Sponsored content

The Evil that is Moi...

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axels World of Crap™ :: Members :: General Chat :: Journals :: Lonley Fighter M's Journal-
Jump to: