Axels World of Crap™
No Title 1 Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
No Title 1 Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official 'Axel's World of Crap™' message board.

Main SiteHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Having a hard time navigating our forum? Go HERE for our site map!
Just registered, but not sure what to do next? Go HERE!
Axel's World of Crap™️ is now hiring staff for the forum! If you think you've got what it takes to be a Moderator, Reviewer, or a Tutor then go read the recruitment thread located HERE!
- Don't forget to visit our official site!
What's Axel doing at the moment? Find out HERE!
Join us on Facebook!

No Title 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MandaNoel07
The Saucy Manager
The Saucy Manager
MandaNoel07

Female Pisces Snake

No Title 1 Empty
PostRe: No Title 1

Okay, so it was a few days ago, actually more like a week ago, that I graduated from college. Technically it was just the community college, but it's the fact of the matter. I went to a community college before going to a University, because I wanted to make sure I was prepared for college and to take things slow. Good idea! I love college though.

Anyways, I graduated May 08, 2009. Sadly I wont get my degree for another 7 weeks. (All the grades weren't posted, so we get them in the mail.) It was weird walking through a line of people to shake hands with the dean of the school and have him tell you Congradulations.

My parents came to this event. Strangly, both of them cried. My daddy rarely cries, but when it comes to me and my sister for some reason he turns into a big baby, nothing wrong with a man crying though. XD I love my daddy dearly. I don't recall him crying at my sisters high school graduation, but both my high school and this one sent him into tears.

It's funny, because I was always their "problem child," without actually ever being a problem. I had a tendency to smart off or argue, but I never really went out and did anything too bad. The worst thing I think I did was when I turned 19 I snuck off and got a tattoo on my chest. I was an adult, but still, they were disappointed in me. I wanted to rebel though, I suppose, this was my way of doing it. I had always been the good girl. I was never allowed to do anything. I was barely allowed to spend the night with family, let alone go out with friends. I wanted to do something because I wanted to, not because they thought it was alright with my parents. I wanted a tattoo, asking them for permission was out of the question. So I got one. A nice little tattoo of cherries with devil tail, angel wings, and a halo. It says, "Sinfully Delicious." I sometimes regret getting that tattoo. It makes me feel trashy.

I have two tattoos now. The second one is roses going down the outside of my leg (not my calve, my leg). I got it about 7 or 8 months ago. It's really pretty. *sigh* I suppose we all make mistakes, and we all regret. Time goes on, and we move with it. I've done many things I'm proud of and few I regret. I'm a complicated little bugger.

So, here is my favorite graduation picture:

No Title 1 SANY0010-1

Muah is in the middle. The girl to my right with the dark hair is Barbara ( met her at college) and the other girl is Whitney, who I'm sure some of you will hear me talk alot about as time goes on (we've been friends since highschool). So, I graduated and I made the Dean's list and I have a scholarship to LMU (my university of choice), I think I'm doing pretty good. I just go with the flow.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

No Title 1 :: Comments

No Comment.

No Title 1

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axels World of Crap™ :: Members :: General Chat :: Journals :: MandaNoel07's Journal-
Jump to: