Axels World of Crap™
New Glasses! Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
New Glasses! Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official 'Axel's World of Crap™' message board.

Main SiteHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Having a hard time navigating our forum? Go HERE for our site map!
Just registered, but not sure what to do next? Go HERE!
Axel's World of Crap™️ is now hiring staff for the forum! If you think you've got what it takes to be a Moderator, Reviewer, or a Tutor then go read the recruitment thread located HERE!
- Don't forget to visit our official site!
What's Axel doing at the moment? Find out HERE!
Join us on Facebook!

New Glasses!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starscream
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
Starscream

Female Capricorn Monkey

New Glasses! Empty
PostRe: New Glasses!

So, I had my opticians appointment today. Had my eyes tested, but the guy never even said a word about them, so I'm assuming that it's all ok. I had to order a new pair of frames though. £60! I really can't afford it right now, but I really need my glasses. I have been without them now for well over a year and my eyes feel so tired when I'm reading/writing. I chose some similar to my old ones, but with metallic blue frames! (Blue IS my favorite colour after all.) I nearly went for some bronze coloured ones, they were so nice. <3

After my appointment, me and Lee were hungry. He fancied an all day breakfast, so I led him to a cafe at the bottom of Oxford Street. We always avoided it before, because ot was always faggy. But, now the smoking ban is in place, we decided to try it. Lee's Full english was £4.25 and I had egg, chips and beans which was £2.25. ( I also had 2 hash browns extra which cost only 50p! )Lee had a coffee and I was a big kid and had a strawberry milkshake. I can honestly say, the place has improved! Reasonable prices AND clean as a whistle. The staff were nice too.

As soon as we'd finished, we walked straight back to the market place and the bus was there, so we got on and it pulled off. Great timing! XD

Just been dossing most of the day though. Mom made a stir fry for tea with Oyster and Spring Onion sauce. <3 AUGHER! Now I'm hungry again! Lol.
Back to top Go down
https://axelsworldofcrap.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

New Glasses! :: Comments

No Comment.

New Glasses!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axels World of Crap™ :: Members :: General Chat :: Journals :: Axel Alloy's Journal-
Jump to: