Axels World of Crap™
Great Day to be Alive Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Great Day to be Alive Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official 'Axel's World of Crap™' message board.

Main SiteHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Having a hard time navigating our forum? Go HERE for our site map!
Just registered, but not sure what to do next? Go HERE!
Axel's World of Crap™️ is now hiring staff for the forum! If you think you've got what it takes to be a Moderator, Reviewer, or a Tutor then go read the recruitment thread located HERE!
- Don't forget to visit our official site!
What's Axel doing at the moment? Find out HERE!
Join us on Facebook!

Great Day to be Alive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MandaNoel07
The Saucy Manager
The Saucy Manager
MandaNoel07

Female Pisces Snake

Great Day to be Alive Empty
PostGreat Day to be Alive

Today has just been peachy. -.- I get up to a LOVELY surprise. Take some medicine because my side is hurting and play on the computer while I'm in pain. I need to go to the store, and I don't have a car to get to it in, because they're probably going to have to take my daddy to the Emergency room, because he accidentally jabbed a needle into his foot and now it's broke off into his foot. \A sewing needle fell off the counter and into his shoe, one of them broke off and now it's in his foot. My mom is mad at herself over it and I currently have no way to get to the store, even though I really NEED to go. It's not something I can wait a long time for. -.- I wish it was. Yea, this has been a lovely day, so while I'm still setting here, hurting, and getting ready now, because I had to call a friend to take me to the store. It's been a great day. -_- I'm royally pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Great Day to be Alive :: Comments

Starscream
Re: Great Day to be Alive
Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:20 am by Starscream
My mother had that happen to her once, only it wasn't a needle, it was a 6 inch nail. x.x
Daniel Johnson
Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:35 am by Daniel Johnson
Owwies. nasty. I think Guy had something like that happen to him once too.

health to your dad anyway!!
Post  by Sponsored content

Great Day to be Alive

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axels World of Crap™ :: Members :: General Chat :: Journals :: MandaNoel07's Journal-
Jump to: