Axels World of Crap™
Drama Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Drama Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official 'Axel's World of Crap™' message board.

Main SiteHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Having a hard time navigating our forum? Go HERE for our site map!
Just registered, but not sure what to do next? Go HERE!
Axel's World of Crap™️ is now hiring staff for the forum! If you think you've got what it takes to be a Moderator, Reviewer, or a Tutor then go read the recruitment thread located HERE!
- Don't forget to visit our official site!
What's Axel doing at the moment? Find out HERE!
Join us on Facebook!

Drama

Go down 
AuthorMessage
axels_minion
Minion of Doom
Minion of Doom
axels_minion

Female Leo Horse

Drama Empty
PostDrama

I've done a lot of ranting today but i have every right to, i don't normally rant much. So much drama over the passed few days whether it's online or in real life, i can't get away from it. I feel i have grown distant from some of the friends i have known, it's like we don't even share the same interests anymore. I know everyone has their own life and i totally appreciate that fact. But i feel some of my friends have no time for me at all. I have fallen out with numerous friends lately and i feel as though I'm just losing the people who really meant a lot to me.

Also I've had enough of people coming to me saying oh mah gawd he said this, or she said that. I DON'T CARE i hear enough of it I'm tired of urgh e.e

Other than that my day has been very simple and plain nothing too exciting happening lately. e.e
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Drama :: Comments

No Comment.

Drama

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axels World of Crap™ :: Members :: General Chat :: Journals :: axels_minion's Journal-
Jump to: