Axels World of Crap™
Rules for the Events section Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Rules for the Events section Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official 'Axel's World of Crap™' message board.

Main SiteHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Having a hard time navigating our forum? Go HERE for our site map!
Just registered, but not sure what to do next? Go HERE!
Axel's World of Crap™️ is now hiring staff for the forum! If you think you've got what it takes to be a Moderator, Reviewer, or a Tutor then go read the recruitment thread located HERE!
- Don't forget to visit our official site!
What's Axel doing at the moment? Find out HERE!
Join us on Facebook!

Rules for the Events section

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BBS
The Blank Manager
The Blank Manager
BBS

Male Aries Dog

Rules for the Events section Empty
PostSubject: Rules for the Events section   Rules for the Events section Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:57 am

I'm honestly not terribly picky about this section, since its pretty straightforward. Just keep to these rules and all will be well.

1. Keep the format as listed in this thread. If you just slip up a little, I won't be terribly concerned, I'll just edit it, and let you know, but if you blatantly deviate from the format, or just sort of spam it, I'll probably lance your post.

2. When posting an event, try to think of the overall audience. You may post events that are important to you, but do use some sense. Obviously you can post an event that appeals to a group, but don't post something that is just random like "I'm having soup on the 10th" so on and so forth. Hard to explain, but I think its clear <<

3. Don't diss events in the comments. If you happen to feel like Saint Valentine was a real jerk, don't go ruining everyone's fun in the comments on V-Day. Disciplinary action will be taken, as this could be constituted as flaming.

4. If in doubt, ask. I generally log on to the forum at least once a day, so if you have a question, feel free to shoot me a PM, or find me in the chat box (this applies to all my sections).
Back to top Go down
http://www.theotaku.com/portfolio/blank_of_bbs

Rules for the Events section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axels World of Crap™ :: Important :: Rules-
Jump to: