Axels World of Crap™
New Moon = GAY Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
New Moon = GAY Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official 'Axel's World of Crap™' message board.

Main SiteHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Having a hard time navigating our forum? Go HERE for our site map!
Just registered, but not sure what to do next? Go HERE!
Axel's World of Crap™️ is now hiring staff for the forum! If you think you've got what it takes to be a Moderator, Reviewer, or a Tutor then go read the recruitment thread located HERE!
- Don't forget to visit our official site!
What's Axel doing at the moment? Find out HERE!
Join us on Facebook!

New Moon = GAY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New Moon = GAY Empty
PostSubject: New Moon = GAY   New Moon = GAY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:19 pm

well i personally think the whole twilight thing is gay, i mean they pretty much ripped off the vampire myth and werewolf myth as well. since when can vamps walk during the day and werewolves changing at will without the help of a full moon. New Moon = GAY 479408

so what do you all think about it? whether if u've watched it or not New Moon = GAY 8581
Back to top Go down
Angelo
M.A.D Leader
M.A.D Leader
Angelo

Male Virgo Snake

New Moon = GAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon = GAY   New Moon = GAY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:25 pm

The whole franchise is awful, in my opinion. The books were badly written and seemingly aimed at young, hormonal girls to get them hot under the collar for a few seconds before turning to yet a new fad. (What ever happened to girls lusting over people like Luke Goss, I ask you?)

The movies are, frankly, just as bad and are poorly acted just like the books were poorly written.
Back to top Go down

New Moon = GAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon = GAY   New Moon = GAY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:01 pm

THANK YOU!!! i finally have someone on my side!
but yeah the movie is mostly aimed at horny teenagers. and my friends tell them that they may love the actors in the movie but they sure wont love u back in real life XD
Back to top Go down
Starscream
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
Starscream

Female Capricorn Monkey

New Moon = GAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon = GAY   New Moon = GAY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:09 pm

Dr Claw wrote:
The whole franchise is awful, in my opinion. The books were badly written and seemingly aimed at young, hormonal girls to get them hot under the collar for a few seconds before turning to yet a new fad. (What ever happened to girls lusting over people like Luke Goss, I ask you?)

The movies are, frankly, just as bad and are poorly acted just like the books were poorly written.

^ This 1000x over for me.

Awful, awful rubbish that proves nothing more than how many dumb idiots there are in the world who get caught up in fads.

Trash at its worst.
Back to top Go down
https://axelsworldofcrap.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

New Moon = GAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon = GAY   New Moon = GAY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Moon = GAY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axels World of Crap™ :: Members :: General Chat :: TV and Movies-
Jump to: