Axels World of Crap™
Hi everyone this is TheSoverein Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Hi everyone this is TheSoverein Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official 'Axel's World of Crap™' message board.

Main SiteHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Having a hard time navigating our forum? Go HERE for our site map!
Just registered, but not sure what to do next? Go HERE!
Axel's World of Crap™️ is now hiring staff for the forum! If you think you've got what it takes to be a Moderator, Reviewer, or a Tutor then go read the recruitment thread located HERE!
- Don't forget to visit our official site!
What's Axel doing at the moment? Find out HERE!
Join us on Facebook!

Hi everyone this is TheSoverein

Go down 
+6
Angelo
Daniel Johnson
Mr Bedlam
Denial
MandaNoel07
TheSoverein
10 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSoverein
N00b
N00b
TheSoverein

Male Cancer Monkey

Hi everyone this is TheSoverein Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone this is TheSoverein   Hi everyone this is TheSoverein Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:12 pm

hello everyone who reads this, my name is Daheem, i am 17,(18 in July), starting college, and a very friendly guy, i like to read watch anime and sing when no one is listening, i can be very random at times Hi everyone this is TheSoverein 360430 but if you ever want to talk ill turn the serious switch on Hi everyone this is TheSoverein 725223 , i live in Albany New York. Some things i have done are snowboarding, skateboarding, dirt biking and football Hi everyone this is TheSoverein 479408 , i was born and raised in Wilmington North Carolina and i went to the countryside alot, so i have a softspot of the country Hi everyone this is TheSoverein 302649 . ive moved around alot Hi everyone this is TheSoverein 629940 , the longest ive been in a place was North Carolina which was for 10 years then for the next 7 ive been all over america basically. ive seen alot of things met alot of people and experience alot of different cultures. my fav food is pie, its so versatile it can be a dinner or a dessert. Hi everyone this is TheSoverein 791460 things i dislike are basically downers, and ppl who like to make others suffer, life was meant to be happy so why ruin that for someone? be easy pplz Hi everyone this is TheSoverein Icon_rr im hoping to major in computer tech and website design after college, so far so good i think Hi everyone this is TheSoverein 187638 i still watch cartoons from time to time. i had some bad luck with relationships but thats not going to stop me Hi everyone this is TheSoverein 878187 im almost always positive about alot of things. and uh i cant really think of anything else, soooo i guess ill add more when i think of something, thanks for your time and hope we can be good friends. Hi everyone this is TheSoverein 629940 Hi everyone this is TheSoverein 205528 <----im lovin these emoitcons!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSoverein
MandaNoel07
The Saucy Manager
The Saucy Manager
MandaNoel07

Female Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone this is TheSoverein   Hi everyone this is TheSoverein Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:13 pm

If I was giving your introduction a grade, you just earned an A++++. Good Job!! Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here. Grin
Back to top Go down
Denial
Mouth Vacuum
Mouth Vacuum
Denial

Male Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone this is TheSoverein   Hi everyone this is TheSoverein Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:16 pm

Welcome aboard, Daheem. Enjoy yourself as much as you can and don't be afraid to post.

TheSoverein wrote:
things i dislike are basically downers, and ppl who like to make others suffer, life was meant to be happy so why ruin that for someone?

Nick all over. Haha.

TheSoverein wrote:
im hoping to major in computer tech and website design after college, so far so good i think

Then you and me will have something to talk about. I'm a professional web designer.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bedlam
Curry King
Curry King
Mr Bedlam

Male Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone this is TheSoverein   Hi everyone this is TheSoverein Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:17 pm

NIIICE. A new person. I like the intro, best one so far I think. Welcome! I'm Guy, by the way.
Back to top Go down
TheSoverein
N00b
N00b
TheSoverein

Male Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone this is TheSoverein   Hi everyone this is TheSoverein Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:25 pm

hey everyone thanks for the warm welcome! i can tell im gonna have a great time here. Hi everyone this is TheSoverein 187638
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSoverein
Daniel Johnson
Regular
Regular
Daniel Johnson

Male Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone this is TheSoverein   Hi everyone this is TheSoverein Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:06 pm

Heyhey, I'm Daniel. Nice to see some new blood.

Adam steals socks, btw. (I cant believe people are forgetting to warn new people!)
Back to top Go down
Angelo
M.A.D Leader
M.A.D Leader
Angelo

Male Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone this is TheSoverein   Hi everyone this is TheSoverein Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Hi there, I'm Angelo. I'm a mod here, so if you need help, just ask.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Zapher Tivien
Zapher Tivien

Male Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone this is TheSoverein   Hi everyone this is TheSoverein Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:15 pm

hiii there. im dean but i prefer bein called zapher. enoy the forum and the site.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Spoon
Ninja Spoon

Male Virgo Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone this is TheSoverein   Hi everyone this is TheSoverein Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:22 pm

Long assed intro post HO!

At least someone read the rules. Nice.

Welcome there.
Back to top Go down
Renegade Cupcake
Renegade Cupcake

Female Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone this is TheSoverein   Hi everyone this is TheSoverein Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:30 pm

hiiiiii im amy. this is a cool place so enjoy it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone this is TheSoverein   Hi everyone this is TheSoverein Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:18 am

well welcome to the forum and enjoy your time here then Nyaa
Back to top Go down
Rosencavalier
Admin
Admin
Rosencavalier

Male Cancer Posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone this is TheSoverein   Hi everyone this is TheSoverein Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:19 am

hi Smile it is good to meet Crazy an individual such as Cry yourself Love hope you stick =3 around and rein soup ream Cute
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone this is TheSoverein   Hi everyone this is TheSoverein Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone this is TheSoverein
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axels World of Crap™ :: Archives-
Jump to: