Axels World of Crap™
Mad Hatter Belia [New Member] Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Mad Hatter Belia [New Member] Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official 'Axel's World of Crap™' message board.

Main SiteHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Having a hard time navigating our forum? Go HERE for our site map!
Just registered, but not sure what to do next? Go HERE!
Axel's World of Crap™️ is now hiring staff for the forum! If you think you've got what it takes to be a Moderator, Reviewer, or a Tutor then go read the recruitment thread located HERE!
- Don't forget to visit our official site!
What's Axel doing at the moment? Find out HERE!
Join us on Facebook!

Mad Hatter Belia [New Member]

Go down 
+7
MandaNoel07
Daniel Johnson
Angelo
Ninja Spoon
Denial
waywardwarrior
Mad Hatter Belia
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mad Hatter Belia
N00b
N00b
Mad Hatter Belia

Female Capricorn Rooster

Mad Hatter Belia [New Member] Empty
PostSubject: Mad Hatter Belia [New Member]   Mad Hatter Belia [New Member] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:34 am

Hi everyone! ^^ My name is Belia! ^^ But you can call me anything you like! Well, I probably know most of you from theotaku but I'm still here to introduce myself to you all!

I hope we can be friends!

(p.s thank you Axel for allowing me to join!)

[Edited by Denial: Removed full url. Please do not advertise full addresses in your posts unless it is in the advertising section.]
Back to top Go down
waywardwarrior
The Curious One
waywardwarrior

Male Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mad Hatter Belia [New Member]   Mad Hatter Belia [New Member] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:45 am

Popped your intro into the wrong place, just moved it over for ya. Not a problem.

Also, welcome! Good to see we've a new member to...to be loving and kind to. We could never dream of being anything but. Unless of course we can. In which case, we might.

Enjoy, and try not to get lost! (But if you do, there's a few people running amok to help you out.)

king
Back to top Go down
Denial
Mouth Vacuum
Mouth Vacuum
Denial

Male Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mad Hatter Belia [New Member]   Mad Hatter Belia [New Member] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:46 am

Welcome to the forum, Belia. Remember to read the rules carefully (Which should be in your private message you received when you first logged in.) and enjoy yourself.

PS: Ignore any rumours of a sock thief.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Spoon
Ninja Spoon

Male Virgo Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Mad Hatter Belia [New Member]   Mad Hatter Belia [New Member] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:51 am

Denial wrote:
PS: Ignore any rumours of a sock thief.

Ignore any 'ignore any rumours of a sock thief' messages too. They are false. (A bit like Keira Knightley's teeth.)

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Angelo
M.A.D Leader
M.A.D Leader
Angelo

Male Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Mad Hatter Belia [New Member]   Mad Hatter Belia [New Member] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:00 am

Hi there! Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here. We have some totally awesome stuff here so dig as much as you like. Post stuff in our gallery, or whatever. We also have some nice RPs going if you fancied a bash.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Johnson
Regular
Regular
Daniel Johnson

Male Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mad Hatter Belia [New Member]   Mad Hatter Belia [New Member] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:45 am

Hiii. Welcome. good to see more new people joining the crew.
Back to top Go down
MandaNoel07
The Saucy Manager
The Saucy Manager
MandaNoel07

Female Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Mad Hatter Belia [New Member]   Mad Hatter Belia [New Member] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:47 am

Hi Belia. It's good to see you here. As Denial (Adam) said, please read the rules and have fun looking around. Perhaps you could tell us a bit more about yourself other than that you're from Otaku, some of our members aren't from that site. flower Well, I hope you enjoy yourself, and welcome to the forums.

~Manda
Back to top Go down
Starscream
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
Starscream

Female Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mad Hatter Belia [New Member]   Mad Hatter Belia [New Member] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:29 am

Ay up, m'duck. Welcome aboard. And no problem about the 'letting you join' thing. I mean, after all, anyone can join. :3
Back to top Go down
https://axelsworldofcrap.forumotion.com
SojiRemaru
Baby
Baby
SojiRemaru

Female Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mad Hatter Belia [New Member]   Mad Hatter Belia [New Member] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:41 am

Hello and welcome! ^^ =3
Back to top Go down
Mr Bedlam
Curry King
Curry King
Mr Bedlam

Male Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mad Hatter Belia [New Member]   Mad Hatter Belia [New Member] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:18 am

Well hello there. I'm Guy. I suck at making curries, so don't be surprised if you hear me moaning. Haha. Hope you enjoy it here.
Back to top Go down
Renegade Cupcake
Renegade Cupcake

Female Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mad Hatter Belia [New Member]   Mad Hatter Belia [New Member] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:28 am

hiiiiiiiiii welcome to the forum. im amy. im not from taht theo place but ill still say hi anyways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mad Hatter Belia [New Member]   Mad Hatter Belia [New Member] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mad Hatter Belia [New Member]
Page 1 of 1