Axels World of Crap™
Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official 'Axel's World of Crap™' message board.

Main SiteHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Having a hard time navigating our forum? Go HERE for our site map!
Just registered, but not sure what to do next? Go HERE!
Axel's World of Crap™️ is now hiring staff for the forum! If you think you've got what it takes to be a Moderator, Reviewer, or a Tutor then go read the recruitment thread located HERE!
- Don't forget to visit our official site!
What's Axel doing at the moment? Find out HERE!
Join us on Facebook!

Rick's Art Thread

Go down 
+8
Optimus
Daniel Johnson
Angelo
Starscream
MandaNoel07
Denial
Renegade Cupcake
RickHunter333
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RickHunter333
Tutor
Tutor
RickHunter333

Male Posts : 70

Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick's Art Thread   Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:43 am

lol thanks Nick, originally he had a cape to go along with the hood, I scrapped that cause I showed it to a friend in rl and he said it reminded him of a comic book character.. forgot who though, so I scrapped the cape so it wouldn't look too much like a character from a comic book already out there.
Back to top Go down
Starscream
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
Starscream

Female Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Rick's Art Thread   Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:47 am

If he had a cape, he'd sorta remind me a bit of Gretel MK II from Time Splitters 2:

Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Gynoid
Back to top Go down
https://axelsworldofcrap.forumotion.com
RickHunter333
Tutor
Tutor
RickHunter333

PostSubject: Re: Rick's Art Thread   Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:48 am

lol well, as I said, I scrapped the cape, and it looks good anyway XD
Back to top Go down
MandaNoel07
The Saucy Manager
The Saucy Manager
MandaNoel07

Female Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Rick's Art Thread   Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:54 pm

If your new Dr. Claw has a girlfriend, Molly would totally be it. She'd probably just move on to the next Dr. Claw. hahaha. xD
Back to top Go down
RickHunter333
Tutor
Tutor
RickHunter333

PostSubject: Re: Rick's Art Thread   Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:32 pm

MandaNoel07 wrote:
If your new Dr. Claw has a girlfriend, Molly would totally be it. She'd probably just move on to the next Dr. Claw. hahaha. xD

Hahaha maybe, but, I don't know, lol, I was thinking since the old Claw is dead and Jarek is like in his 20's, wouldn't Molly be alittle old? XD
Back to top Go down
Denial
Mouth Vacuum
Mouth Vacuum
Denial

Male Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rick's Art Thread   Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:47 am

You know what'd be really funny? Have Yumi (Gadget and Prince's daughter) as his partner in crime.

OK, now I KNOW Axel is going to kill me for that. Wink
Back to top Go down
RickHunter333
Tutor
Tutor
RickHunter333

PostSubject: Re: Rick's Art Thread   Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:49 pm

LOL I really need to learn about these characters!
Back to top Go down
MandaNoel07
The Saucy Manager
The Saucy Manager
MandaNoel07

Female Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Rick's Art Thread   Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:21 pm

I have a grand daughter!!?
Back to top Go down
RickHunter333
Tutor
Tutor
RickHunter333

PostSubject: Re: Rick's Art Thread   Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:01 am

ROTFLOL Manda, you need to post on the rp! I read it lol, it looks like you all have a lot of fun with it XD I drew Miss Molly, twice, I'll most likely post them, though one may go into the Mature folder lol
Back to top Go down
RickHunter333
Tutor
Tutor
RickHunter333

PostSubject: Comet, g1-ish version and movie-ish version   Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:14 pm

[img]Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Img_0011[/img]

[img]Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Img_0012[/img]

they are only sketches but i thought i'd post them

LittleChiiCat wrote:
i like 2 best cause the first isnt as cute

lol I drew number1 as a experiment with like the bayformers, but heh, number 2 is closer to the original, I was just trying to come up with ways on how to take an actual AV-88 Harrier II and make it transform into the way Axel made when she drew the original Comet ^^

Last edited by RickHunter333 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : merged your two posts. Becareful not to double post unless it contains New art. Thanks)
Back to top Go down
Denial
Mouth Vacuum
Mouth Vacuum
Denial

Male Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rick's Art Thread   Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:23 am

Nice work. I prefer the second image personally, it's more true to the original. (Even though the first is still good.)
Back to top Go down
Starscream
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
Starscream

Female Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Rick's Art Thread   Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:07 am

Yay Comet! <3 ^^

You posting these on theO too? If so, I'll fave them on there. Smile

Nice stuff.
Back to top Go down
LittleChiiCat
Baby
Baby
LittleChiiCat

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rick's Art Thread   Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:58 am

i like 2 best cause the first isnt as cute
Back to top Go down
RickHunter333
Tutor
Tutor
RickHunter333

PostSubject: Optimus Prime G1   Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:29 am

I thought I'd do a little traditional/Digital work on Optimus, I hope you enjoy it ^^ it's not done but it's pretty close.

[img]Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Optimu10[/img]

^^ I am working on a g1-ish background, I will most likely try Megatron next ^^ and also, I will be using the old UK Transformer styles for a couple picures!

Last edited by RickHunter333 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Denial
Mouth Vacuum
Mouth Vacuum
Denial

Male Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rick's Art Thread   Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:42 am

Nicely done. That certainly brings back some memories. Smile
Back to top Go down
RickHunter333
Tutor
Tutor
RickHunter333

PostSubject: V.2!   Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:26 pm

HERE'S VERSION 2!

Hopefully the line art of my G1 Bee I'm doing next won't be so choppy heh ^^;;Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Optimu12
Back to top Go down
Ninja Spoon
Ninja Spoon

Male Virgo Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Rick's Art Thread   Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:56 am

thats very colourful. nice job.
Back to top Go down
RickHunter333
Tutor
Tutor
RickHunter333

PostSubject: Bumblebee   Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:45 am

Okay, I know I said I'd do a G1 pic of bumblebee, but my pencil art for that one ran away -.- and so, while watching Transformers (2007) I paused the movie at certain parts, and i drew those certain parts (or at least tried heheh ^^'')

So here is Bumblebee. I never drew the rest of him due to, well, the movie was in widescreen, and I didn't see any other parts of him than what I drew here. Also, This is not traced lol, i simply used the movie as photo reference.

[img]Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Bumble10[/img]

COMING SOON!!!! THUNDERCRAKER, SEEKER NO MORE!
Back to top Go down
Mr Bedlam
Curry King
Curry King
Mr Bedlam

Male Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: Rick's Art Thread   Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:07 am

Aw thats cute. i admit to liking bayformers BB. Dont shoot me. Nicely done there Rick.
Back to top Go down
RickHunter333
Tutor
Tutor
RickHunter333

PostSubject: Re: Rick's Art Thread   Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:18 pm

Mr Bedlam wrote:
Aw thats cute. i admit to liking bayformers BB. Dont shoot me. Nicely done there Rick.

Hahaha, I like Bayformers BB too, one of the best in the movie, though I also liked bayformers Prime and Sideswipe lol. and Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
RickHunter333
Tutor
Tutor
RickHunter333

PostSubject: Thundercracker Seeker No More   Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:22 pm

Based on the style i absolutely love I did this tribute to my favorite Transformers artist, Don Figueroa.

A little background:

Thundercracker stopped a nuke from destroying the autobots and humans because he believed it was not a honorable weapon and that the humans were never worthy adversaries in the first place. So TC takes the Nuke up into space and blew it up, apon returning to earth, Skywarp appeared behind TC calling him a traitor, and he shoots TC down. During the two years that the humans start tracking down the autobots and decepticons, who are scattered and in hiding, TC learned and his sense of things about the planet earth changed. Finally a rag tag group of cons found him, and repaired him and turned him into the shiny new Thundercracker i have drawn and colored.

So, Thundercracker is no longer a seeker, Starscream (to the right) I had to actually design but think how Don Figueroa would do it Smile he really is my favorite Transformers artist ^^

[img]Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Thunde10[/img]
Back to top Go down
RickHunter333
Tutor
Tutor
RickHunter333

PostSubject: Rachel and Starscream   Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:16 pm

I drew this scene from the SFC as told by Rachel lol.. there's two pics, one from birds eye view and one from the side. Hope you like ^^ and tell me which one you prefer Smile

[img]Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Img10[/img]

[img]Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Img_0010[/img]

@Manda
Heh thanks ^^

Last edited by RickHunter333 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MandaNoel07
The Saucy Manager
The Saucy Manager
MandaNoel07

Female Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Rick's Art Thread   Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:04 pm

I can see how the sketching thing works for some people. I can't do it. I have to just draw it out and fix it as I go. Then later on I come up on it and I'm like... DAMN IT, I SHOULD HAVE FIXED THIS!! Yea, I'm weird. I kind of just go with it. This is a really nice picture though. It works. Smile
Back to top Go down
RickHunter333
Tutor
Tutor
RickHunter333

PostSubject: Dork Energon   Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:46 pm

Disclaimer: I do not own ANY of these characters lol

Question for those who like this, would you want to see it fully colored?

[img]Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Dorken10[/img]

[img]Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Dorken11[/img]

Last edited by RickHunter333 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Starscream
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
Starscream

Female Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Rick's Art Thread   Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:21 pm

OwO;;;;

AHAHAHAHA!

*regains composure*

Classic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rick's Art Thread   Rick's Art Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rick's Art Thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next