Axels World of Crap™
Character Creation Rules (Please Read Before Posting) Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Character Creation Rules (Please Read Before Posting) Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official 'Axel's World of Crap™' message board.

Main SiteHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Having a hard time navigating our forum? Go HERE for our site map!
Just registered, but not sure what to do next? Go HERE!
Axel's World of Crap™️ is now hiring staff for the forum! If you think you've got what it takes to be a Moderator, Reviewer, or a Tutor then go read the recruitment thread located HERE!
- Don't forget to visit our official site!
What's Axel doing at the moment? Find out HERE!
Join us on Facebook!

Character Creation Rules (Please Read Before Posting)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelo
M.A.D Leader
M.A.D Leader
Angelo

Male Virgo Snake

Character Creation Rules (Please Read Before Posting) Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation Rules (Please Read Before Posting)   Character Creation Rules (Please Read Before Posting) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:30 am

To the RP Creator

1. The Character Creation thread for your RP MUST have your RP title followed by 'character creation'. (IE: 'The Dark Prince Character Creation'.) Any requests are to be made like so: 'The Dark Prince Character Creation (Canon Characters ONLY!)' or 'The Dark Prince Character Creation (8 Members ONLY)' etc.
  2. If your RP calls for canon characters only, post your Character Creation thread anyway and post the profiles of the characters. Be sure to get the thread closed afterwards though. (Link to the thread in your sign up thread too.)
  3. You have the right to refuse peoples characters, or request they change them accordingly.

To The Members Creating Characters

1. Stick to the rules provided.
  2. One character per RP ONLY!
  3. Try to create a fair character.
  4. Put as much detail as you can into your character. We do not want to see: "Name: Minny. Likes food and kittens. She is nice and kind."
  5. Before adding details that involve other peoples character, be sure to ask them about it first. Don't take liberties.
Back to top Go down
RickHunter333
Tutor
Tutor
RickHunter333

Male Posts : 70

Character Creation Rules (Please Read Before Posting) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Rules (Please Read Before Posting)   Character Creation Rules (Please Read Before Posting) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:02 am

Help!! I'm creating a RP Character Creation thread...
Do I put rules for creating characters in there? I only have Three Characters they can't play that will be on their side. There will be five other characters that will be the enemies.
I need your help on how to do things right. Please look at my sign ups post and tell me If I need to edit anything
Back to top Go down

Character Creation Rules (Please Read Before Posting)
Page 1 of 1