Axels World of Crap™
Vampire Academy Series Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Vampire Academy Series Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official 'Axel's World of Crap™' message board.

Main SiteHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Having a hard time navigating our forum? Go HERE for our site map!
Just registered, but not sure what to do next? Go HERE!
Axel's World of Crap™️ is now hiring staff for the forum! If you think you've got what it takes to be a Moderator, Reviewer, or a Tutor then go read the recruitment thread located HERE!
- Don't forget to visit our official site!
What's Axel doing at the moment? Find out HERE!
Join us on Facebook!

Vampire Academy Series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MandaNoel07
The Saucy Manager
The Saucy Manager
MandaNoel07

Female Pisces Snake

Vampire Academy Series Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Academy Series   Vampire Academy Series Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:53 pm

I just recently finished reading a series of books called the Vampire Academy series, by Richelle Mead. They were awesome. I loved them. With all the rave in Vampires lately I found this book to be a lot more refreshing. Most people seem to be talking about some vampires with golden eyes and sparkling skin, however this story seems to envelope the story of evil vampires. Not sweet little civilized vampires, but brutal vampires. I mean, naturally it has good vampires as well, but nothing the Voluture have nothing on the Strigoi.

Anyways, this is the description of the first book:

Lissa Dragomir is a Moroi princess: a mortal vampire with an unbreakable bond to the earth's magic. She must be protected at all times from Strigoi; the fiercest and most dangerous vampires--the ones who never die.

The powerful blend of human and vampire blood that flows through Rose Hathaway, Lissa's best friend, makes her a Dhampir; she is dedicated to a dangerous life of protecting Lissa from the Strigoi, who are hell-bent on making her one of them.

After two years of illicit freedom, Rose and Lissa are caught and dragged back to St. Vladimir's Academy, hidden in the deep forests of Montana. Rose will continue her Dhampir education. Lissa will go back to being Queen of the elite Moroi social scene. And both girls will resume breaking hearts.

Fear made Lissa and Rose run away from St. Vladimir's--but their world is faught with danger both inside and out of the Academy's iron gates. Here, the cutthroat ranks of the Moroi perform unspeakable rituls and their secretive nature and love of the night creates an enigmatic world full of social complexities. Rose and Lissa must navigate through this dangerous world, confront the temptation of forbidden romance, and never once let their guard down, lest the Strigoi make Lissa one of them forever...

(I do not own this description, it is from the Richelle Mead official website. http://www.richellemead.com/vampireacademy.htm )

There are three books out total. Another one will be released on August 25, 2009. There will be another two books to follow, each one to be released within a year of the other. They really are an excellent book. I much prefer them to Stephenie Meyers books. They are very well written. Details within this book are amazing. It is rated as young adult reading, but I would recommend it to any Vampire fan, or anyone who just enjoys a good romance/mystery/fantasy.
Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy Series
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axels World of Crap™ :: Members :: General Chat :: Books-
Jump to: