Axels World of Crap™
What games have you been playing? Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
What games have you been playing? Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official 'Axel's World of Crap™' message board.

Main SiteHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Having a hard time navigating our forum? Go HERE for our site map!
Just registered, but not sure what to do next? Go HERE!
Axel's World of Crap™️ is now hiring staff for the forum! If you think you've got what it takes to be a Moderator, Reviewer, or a Tutor then go read the recruitment thread located HERE!
- Don't forget to visit our official site!
What's Axel doing at the moment? Find out HERE!
Join us on Facebook!

What games have you been playing?

Go down 
+5
MandaNoel07
Tenshihoshino
Rosencavalier
Starscream
axels_minion
9 posters
AuthorMessage
axels_minion
Minion of Doom
Minion of Doom
axels_minion

Female Leo Horse

What games have you been playing? Empty
PostSubject: What games have you been playing?   What games have you been playing? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:15 am

what games have you guys been playing? give a rating 1 - 10 1 being poor 10 being awsome. Or even recomending games to be played.

i recently finished playing pokemon platinum very good game slightly better than pokemon diamond and pearl, more to do, gyms are harder, the eilte are much stronger than ever galatic are formidable and your rival is a tough cookie (most times he/she will challange right before a gym match XDinconvience much lol ) i rate this game a 7
Back to top Go down
Starscream
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
Starscream

Female Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: What games have you been playing?   What games have you been playing? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:18 am

Myself, I've been playing Viva Pinata.

I give it a 9/10.

The -1 point is because it can get very frustrating trying to get all the Pinata and you have to start lots of new gardens if you want to get them all.
Back to top Go down
https://axelsworldofcrap.forumotion.com
Rosencavalier
Admin
Admin
Rosencavalier

Male Cancer Posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: What games have you been playing?   What games have you been playing? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:50 pm

Fallout 3. Trying to go for gold and get a perfect game. Still waiting for the PS3 to get the Brotherhood of Steel pack.

PS-FF7 in PS3 store, o lol.
Back to top Go down
Tenshihoshino
Tenshihoshino

Male Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: What games have you been playing?   What games have you been playing? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:53 pm

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon on DS.
Genre: Turn based strategy RPG
Rating so far : 8.9/10
Back to top Go down
axels_minion
Minion of Doom
Minion of Doom
axels_minion

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: What games have you been playing?   What games have you been playing? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:21 am

iv been playing sonic unleashed awsome game superb graphics the only downer is that im stuck right near the begining lol and have been for months so i rate this game 7/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games have you been playing?   What games have you been playing? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:28 am

Enchanted Arms Xbox360. Its pretty interesting but it could be a lot better. Music isn't as great as most RPG's... battles are fairly repetitive, not to mention its the "random" battle system. You can have Golems in your party which become fairly useless when you have four actual party members. The dialogue is fairly humorous, but the translation is dodgy. Scenes consist of two heads talking to each other, unless you're lucky enough to get a cut scene. Voice acting isn't terrible but it's not fantastic either. Other than that, it's a fairly decent game to sit through.
7.5/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games have you been playing?   What games have you been playing? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:16 pm

Fifa soccer 08 for playstation

im giving this an 8/10
Its a nice game for soccer fans.
Back to top Go down
MandaNoel07
The Saucy Manager
The Saucy Manager
MandaNoel07

Female Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: What games have you been playing?   What games have you been playing? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:39 am

Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
GBA

I'd, personally give it about an 8/10. Definitely not as good as some of the other harvest moon games I've played. Still, good if you like this sort of game.
Back to top Go down
BluntNanatsusaya
N00b
N00b
BluntNanatsusaya

PostSubject: Re: What games have you been playing?   What games have you been playing? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:48 pm

i've been playing Rock Band alot lately, sometimes i play with my family, if i'm not playing with them i'm solo-ing on the drums...which is hard, but it's fun none-the-less lol. i give it about a 9/10 cause it keeps you paying attention and it's pretty fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games have you been playing?   What games have you been playing? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:53 am

lets see at the moment im playing dragon age: origins and so far i'd give it a 9/10 and i believe i made a review on the game so read about it for more info. oh and the expansion pack is coming out in march probably
Back to top Go down
BBS
The Blank Manager
The Blank Manager
BBS

Male Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: What games have you been playing?   What games have you been playing? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:45 am

How have I not posted in this forum....

Needless to say:

Working on getting all the Endings in Chrono Trigger-Of course.
Beating Chrono Cross-A very good sequel to a very good game.
Working on the game I am making-tough stuff-
Spyro 3-Lovely game series, my personal old favorite
Back to top Go down
http://www.theotaku.com/portfolio/blank_of_bbs
RickHunter333
Tutor
Tutor
RickHunter333

Male Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: What games have you been playing?   What games have you been playing? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:08 am

I've been playing Star Wars Elite Squadron for the PSP

I give the game a 9/10 cause it's storyline is good the graphics are brilliant but it's hard to unlock the new weapons, upgrades, space ships and ground vehicles also the Heroes and Villains modes are fun The multiplayer modes are also fun and the space fights are cool as well.

so all in all it's a good game the only downside is that it's hard to unlock new things lol^^
Back to top Go down
axels_minion
Minion of Doom
Minion of Doom
axels_minion

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: What games have you been playing?   What games have you been playing? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:58 am

I've been playing this MMORPG for a like 2 years i think, it's a decent game, well i enjoy playing it. My main character is 86 and the quests are so boring D< i need 60-70 million exp and i have only got this one quest which is repeatable but it only gives 1.2 million e.e. The lag is annoying, but aside from that it's enjoyable to play assuming u can ignore the big headed cheese farts on the game who think they're all that because they can kill anyone on the game because they cookie themselves without the cookies a lot of them are nothing LOL i rate the game 8/10 i recently got chee into playing it XD
Back to top Go down
heeroYuey
heeroYuey

Male Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: What games have you been playing?   What games have you been playing? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:17 pm

I've been playing a couple games, but times are tough so videogames arent my current priority.

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker(PSP): Id give it a 7 out of 10, just because of all the enourmous plot holes it makes in the series, if kojima is just going to screw up his own games I dont see the point in even trying... The game play is a little sticky but easy to get used to, and the graphics themselves are amazing. But the multiplayer is AD/Hoc and i dont have a ps3 to run AD/Hoc-party anymore, so thats useless to me... Other than that it's a pretty solid game definately worth picking up or at least renting.

World of Warcraft Wrath of The Lich king (PC): Its deffinately a 10/10 story wise. You know how this one goes, although I havent been playing much lately, if you dont know the story go to Wowwiki.

Other than that ive been playing a lot of virtual console games on my WII, a couple of these include...

Mike Tysons Punch-Out (nes): I just beat that game for the first time in 7 years, classic
10/10

Pilot Wings (n64): Its a good game, fun to kill an hour or two. Decent replay value 6/10

F-Zero (Snes): Good game to play with friends. Kinda boring on your own though 8/10

Last edited by Denial on Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please refrain from posting links outside of the Advertising boards. Thank you.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games have you been playing?   What games have you been playing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What games have you been playing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axels World of Crap™ :: Members :: General Chat :: Gaming-
Jump to: