Axels World of Crap™
Current Television Obsession?  Anyone? Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Current Television Obsession?  Anyone? Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official 'Axel's World of Crap™' message board.

Main SiteHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Having a hard time navigating our forum? Go HERE for our site map!
Just registered, but not sure what to do next? Go HERE!
Axel's World of Crap™️ is now hiring staff for the forum! If you think you've got what it takes to be a Moderator, Reviewer, or a Tutor then go read the recruitment thread located HERE!
- Don't forget to visit our official site!
What's Axel doing at the moment? Find out HERE!
Join us on Facebook!

Current Television Obsession? Anyone?

Go down 
+5
Denial
Tenshihoshino
Mr Bedlam
Starscream
waywardwarrior
9 posters
AuthorMessage
waywardwarrior
The Curious One
waywardwarrior

Male Leo Dragon

Current Television Obsession?  Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Current Television Obsession? Anyone?   Current Television Obsession?  Anyone? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:52 am

I'm not much of a television-er. I try to stick with the wonderful internetz, but sometimes I deem television a worthy activity for my eyes. For such an occasion, I must decide on what is or is not appropriate entertainment. Recently I've taken to the enjoyment of the following:

The Mentalist (I love to watch Simon Baker mess with people. Amazing television.)

American Idol (A rarity. I like hearing people sing. It's a strange passion of mine.)

Glee (I saw the Pilot episode. It was amazing. I honestly can suggest this series as potential viewing material. When it starts airing. In September. Yes. Glee on Fox)

Heroes (However, this is a series I will only watch in marathon form. So, basically, I require the DVD box set. This is actually pretty typical of me.)

Finally, Family Guy (Though, I usually just have it on. I'm not always listening or even looking. Too busy to even pay attention to Peter Griffin. Oh how I hath fallen greatly.)

Or something.

Give it a go. Got any favorite televisioning? Yes? No? Come on, feed my thirst for random, frivolous knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Starscream
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
Starscream

Female Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Current Television Obsession? Anyone?   Current Television Obsession?  Anyone? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:18 pm

I've not been watching much TV lately, but I'm very fond of Who's Line Is It Anyway (US), CSI (All) and Extreme Fishing. (Yes, I know what you're thinking. Nyaa)

Other than that it's older series on DVD, or Youtube, like Band of Brothers, Mighty Max, Inspector Gadget, Family Guy, Wacky Races, etc, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://axelsworldofcrap.forumotion.com
waywardwarrior
The Curious One
waywardwarrior

Male Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Current Television Obsession? Anyone?   Current Television Obsession?  Anyone? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:48 pm

AH! Who's Line Is It Anyway. I remember it fondly. I watched it a lot back in the day, but not much lately. I could just never really stand the singing bits. They didn't suck, but they weren't...good. Not to me, anyway. And...well, CSI's a great show, but I like not having nightmares. Thanks.

Great older series! I was always a Looney Toons man, myself. Er...kid...
Back to top Go down
Starscream
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
Starscream

Female Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Current Television Obsession? Anyone?   Current Television Obsession?  Anyone? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:51 pm

Looney Toons, Tom and Jerry (Before Tom's 'Grinch' stage), Astro Boy, Wacky Races, those were the days of decent animation. Sure, it was cheesey, but it had effort put into it and none of these modern, computer animated piles of steaming dog eggs could ever compete.

Another show I just remembered... Dexter! <3
Back to top Go down
waywardwarrior
The Curious One
waywardwarrior

Male Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Current Television Obsession? Anyone?   Current Television Obsession?  Anyone? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:55 pm

I saw a commercial for some game a few days back and Dexter was all growed up in it. That had to have been one of the strangest, most amazingly super duper awesome sights my mind has ever comprehended or not comprehended.

I was/am dumbfounded.
Back to top Go down
Starscream
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
Starscream

Female Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Current Television Obsession? Anyone?   Current Television Obsession?  Anyone? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:01 pm

waywardwarrior wrote:
I saw a commercial for some game a few days back and Dexter was all growed up in it. That had to have been one of the strangest, most amazingly super duper awesome sights my mind has ever comprehended or not comprehended.

I was/am dumbfounded.

Are we talking about the same Dexter here? Because, I'm talking about the series featuring a serial killer blood spatter analyst. xD

Current Television Obsession?  Anyone? Dexter_1
Back to top Go down
waywardwarrior
The Curious One
waywardwarrior

Male Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Current Television Obsession? Anyone?   Current Television Obsession?  Anyone? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:06 pm

HAHA! Wow. No, definitely not the same Dexter. But I have been meaning to watch that show. It looks terribly fascinating. Shame I never keep up with televisioning. Shame.
Back to top Go down
Starscream
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
Starscream

Female Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Current Television Obsession? Anyone?   Current Television Obsession?  Anyone? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:08 pm

It's really quite good. Lee (Rosencavalier <3) introduced me to it and I love it to bits. He has the first season on DVD, but we've yet to buy the others. It's black humor, but it's right up my alley. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bedlam
Curry King
Curry King
Mr Bedlam

Male Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: Current Television Obsession? Anyone?   Current Television Obsession?  Anyone? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:03 am

Oh god, yes. Dexter for sure! A truely excellent show that is. I'm fond of any documentaries myself.
Back to top Go down
Tenshihoshino
Tenshihoshino

Male Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Current Television Obsession? Anyone?   Current Television Obsession?  Anyone? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:50 pm

I only watch: Pretty Cure, Transformers Animated, Wolverine and the X-men, House, some game shows and random stuffs. I miss the older shows.
Back to top Go down
Denial
Mouth Vacuum
Mouth Vacuum
Denial

Male Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Current Television Obsession? Anyone?   Current Television Obsession?  Anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:12 am

Dexter Season 4 is getting very good. Watched episode #4 the other night and was on the edge of my seat.
Back to top Go down
Japan
N00b
N00b
Japan

Female Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Current Television Obsession? Anyone?   Current Television Obsession?  Anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:35 pm

DOCTOR WHO!!!! Grin

Heeeh, it is amazing. I loves my Tennant. I want more of hiiiiim. I cannot wait for Matt Smith either even though I will miss Tennant. The Christmas special looks sooo creepy and depressing. Darn ood!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theotaku.com/portfolio/japan86
BBS
The Blank Manager
The Blank Manager
BBS

Male Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Current Television Obsession? Anyone?   Current Television Obsession?  Anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:53 pm

I like House MD, but other then that I'm not a TV person. I do enjoy the old sitcom Friends. It is a favorite of mine. It still shows re runs on channels but I have them all on DVD so yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theotaku.com/portfolio/blank_of_bbs
elodie612
N00b
N00b
elodie612

Female Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Current Television Obsession? Anyone?   Current Television Obsession?  Anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:06 pm

omg!!! i love Supernatural!!! misha collins is just adoreably! i als love dexter... its hard to get through the third season... breaks off a bit, but still love it. the books are way better though. they go it a crazier direction in it. for on, biney doesn't... well i don't want o ruin it for the yet to watch people. Current Television Obsession?  Anyone? 187638 besides those i normally don't watch too much... oh yeah bones too but i've barely seen season five... can't wait till it comes out on dvd. oh so many great shows. and i agree also with bbs, house md is an awesome show.
Back to top Go down
Denial
Mouth Vacuum
Mouth Vacuum
Denial

Male Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Current Television Obsession? Anyone?   Current Television Obsession?  Anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:49 am

I'm looking forward to season 5 of Dexter. #4 was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
BBS
The Blank Manager
The Blank Manager
BBS

Male Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Current Television Obsession? Anyone?   Current Television Obsession?  Anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:47 am

I've been hooked on Mystery Science Theater! Great show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theotaku.com/portfolio/blank_of_bbs
RickHunter333
Tutor
Tutor
RickHunter333

Male Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Current Television Obsession? Anyone?   Current Television Obsession?  Anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:49 am

DOCTOR WHO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Television Obsession? Anyone?   Current Television Obsession?  Anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current Television Obsession? Anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axels World of Crap™ :: Members :: General Chat :: TV and Movies-
Jump to: