Axels World of Crap™
Know your Admins! Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Know your Admins! Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official 'Axel's World of Crap™' message board.

Main SiteHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Having a hard time navigating our forum? Go HERE for our site map!
Just registered, but not sure what to do next? Go HERE!
Axel's World of Crap™️ is now hiring staff for the forum! If you think you've got what it takes to be a Moderator, Reviewer, or a Tutor then go read the recruitment thread located HERE!
- Don't forget to visit our official site!
What's Axel doing at the moment? Find out HERE!
Join us on Facebook!

Know your Admins!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosencavalier
Admin
Admin
Rosencavalier

Male Cancer Posts : 73

Know your Admins! Empty
PostSubject: Know your Admins!   Know your Admins! Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:31 pm

Same as the 'Know your Mods' thread, but for us red folks.

Template:

Name:

Admin Rank:

Come to me for help with:

Dislikes:

Extra Info:

-------------------------------

Name: Rosencavalier

Sections Modding: Creaking Zone, Mature Creaking Zone, and Writing

Come to me for help with: your head

Dislikes: People, Economic downturn and Crotchrot

Extra Info: Blah blah naruto beleeb it, beleeb it, beleeb it, blah, blah, i'm a scene kid who uses myspace as a safe haven blah blah i suffer from depression blah blah drugs and beaten as a child blah blah - nobody cares.
Back to top Go down
Starscream
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
Starscream

Female Capricorn Monkey

Know your Admins! Empty
PostSubject: Know your Admins!   Know your Admins! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:59 pm

Name: Axel Alloy

Admin Rank: Site Owner

Come to me for help with: Anything!

Likes: My Family, Down-to-earth people, Open-minded people, Gods/Goddesses, Birds, the colour blue, Food (Mexican, Greek, Chinese, Italian), Law abiding people, Justice, Love, Cars, Guns, Aircraft, Being able to be myself, Studying subjects that appeal to me. (IE: Law, Criminology, Biology, Physics, Languages [Welsh, Icelandic, Greek, Ancient Egyptian, Japanese, Latin German], Medicine, Natural medicine, Magical Arts, the Paranormal, etc, etc...)

Dislikes: My sudden bouts of anger, Girly things, the colour pink, Slutty females, Emos, Fashionable Goths/Punks/Skaters/Bikers, Chavs, Hyperactive children with no sense of self control, Make-up, Revealing clothes, Long nails, Spending money on a rediculous level, Shopping, Parsnips, Suede, Narutards, I could go on forever…

Extra Info: The name's Axel Alloy, named after one of my all time favorite animé characters... (Of course, this is only my online alias.) I own this forum and the site it's attached to. My Nationality/Heritage is British/Welsh/Chinese/French/German. As for my religion, I am a Pagan/Wiccan. (Ex Jehovah’s Witness.) My personal hobbies include Art, writing, dance, studying languages (See 'Likes' section), law, Egyptian history, Magic… Etc. Anything else you should know? Well, I'm currently suffering from Cubital Tunnel Syndrome in both arms and Displaced Carpal Bones in my right wrist.

Last edited by Axel Alloy on Fri May 15, 2009 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://axelsworldofcrap.forumotion.com
Denial
Mouth Vacuum
Mouth Vacuum
Denial

Male Cancer Buffalo

Know your Admins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Know your Admins!   Know your Admins! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:27 pm

Name: Denial

Admin Rank: Website co-ordinator, Member & Staff Admin, Mod of The Creaking Zone, Mature Discussion & Writing.

Come to me for help with: Staff and member issues, Graphic design, web design, writing, technical issues and the usual forum stuff.

Likes: Sports, music, movies, writing, my job, peace and quiet.

Dislikes: Loud people, techno music, Twilight, fakers and dogs.

Extra Info: I'm a nice guy. Honest! I just LOOK scary. Haha. But, no. Seriously, I am usually a very approachable kind of guy. I'll always give it to you straight though, so be warned. I pull no punches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Know your Admins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Know your Admins!   Know your Admins! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Know your Admins!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axels World of Crap™ :: Members :: The Welcome Wagon-
Jump to: