Axels World of Crap™
I'm Axel Alloy! Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
I'm Axel Alloy! Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official 'Axel's World of Crap™' message board.

Main SiteHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Having a hard time navigating our forum? Go HERE for our site map!
Just registered, but not sure what to do next? Go HERE!
Axel's World of Crap™️ is now hiring staff for the forum! If you think you've got what it takes to be a Moderator, Reviewer, or a Tutor then go read the recruitment thread located HERE!
- Don't forget to visit our official site!
What's Axel doing at the moment? Find out HERE!
Join us on Facebook!

I'm Axel Alloy!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starscream
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
Starscream

Female Capricorn Monkey

I'm Axel Alloy! Empty
PostSubject: I'm Axel Alloy!   I'm Axel Alloy! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:50 am

Name: Axel Alloy

Come to me for help with: Anything!

Nationality: British

Languages Spoken: English (Fluent & Preferred), Ancient Egyptian, Greek, Icelandic, Welsh, German, Japanese, Latin.

Likes: My Family, Down-to-earth people, Open-minded people, Gods/Goddesses, Birds, the colour blue, Food (Mexican, Greek, Chinese, Italian), Law abiding people, Justice, Love, Cars, Guns, Aircraft, Being able to be myself, Studying subjects that appeal to me. (IE: Law, Criminology, Biology, Physics, Languages [Welsh, Icelandic, Greek, Ancient Egyptian, Japanese, Latin German], Medicine, Natural medicine, Magical Arts, the Paranormal, etc, etc...)

Dislikes: My sudden bouts of anger, Girly things, the colour pink, Slutty females, Emos, Fashionable Goths/Punks/Skaters/Bikers, Chavs, Hyperactive children with no sense of self control, Make-up, Revealing clothes, Long nails, Spending money on a rediculous level, Shopping, Parsnips, Suede, Narutards, I could go on forever…

Extra Info: The name's Axel Alloy, named after one of my all time favorite animé characters... (Of course, this is only my online alias.) My Nationality/Heritage is British/Welsh/Chinese/French/German. As for my religion, I am a Pagan/Wiccan. (Ex Jehovah’s Witness.) My personal hobbies include Art, writing, dance, studying languages (See 'Likes' section), law, Egyptian history, Magic… Etc. Anything else you should know? Well, I'm currently suffering from Cubital Tunnel Syndrome in both arms and Displaced Carpal Bones in my right wrist.
Back to top Go down
https://axelsworldofcrap.forumotion.com

I'm Axel Alloy!
Page 1 of 1