Axels World of Crap™
Stunned kid Goku. Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Stunned kid Goku. Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official 'Axel's World of Crap™' message board.

Main SiteHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Having a hard time navigating our forum? Go HERE for our site map!
Just registered, but not sure what to do next? Go HERE!
Axel's World of Crap™️ is now hiring staff for the forum! If you think you've got what it takes to be a Moderator, Reviewer, or a Tutor then go read the recruitment thread located HERE!
- Don't forget to visit our official site!
What's Axel doing at the moment? Find out HERE!
Join us on Facebook!

Stunned kid Goku.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
heeroYuey
heeroYuey

Male Pisces Dog

Stunned kid Goku. Empty
PostSubject: Stunned kid Goku.   Stunned kid Goku. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:50 am

Let me say first off. The quality sucks really bad, I took the picture with a webcam.
I'll try to post a better quality photo as soon as I can.

Face
Stunned kid Goku. 2010-08-2600-19-11739

Full picture
Stunned kid Goku. 2010-08-2600-14-46911

F.A.Q

Step 1. I start out by making a mental picture of what i want to draw, and keep it in my head. Sometimes I even use a real picture to base it off of (in this case I did).

Step 2. I start making a VERY light outline on the page of what I am drawing, let me say it again... VERY light, almost as if you were hovering the pencil above the page. This way you can go back and erase if you need to when forming tricky parts of the body like hands and arms.

Step 3. After my first figure is drawn (I draw them one at a time and fill in the details before moving onto the next part, but thats just my way.) I darken the lines and fill in the details.

Step 4. I add the finishing touches and shading.

Tips for aspiring artists:
1: Take breaks, drawing takes a lot of foucus and patience, dont rush yourself. For some people drawing just comes natural like breathing air, but for some it takes some practice so dont rush yourself to finish because you will end up drawing too hard and then you cant erase.
2: Dont be scared to post your art. Even if you think your drawing is bad always post a finished piece, you will always have trolls to shoot you down saying things like
"Lol learn 2 draw", or
"u suck u should stop drawing".
Dont listen to them, but dont be afraid of constructive criticism, sometimes people have points they can make constructively. So just take it as a humbling experience to better yourself.
3: Tracing. While unorthodox tracing can really help you improve your line art and drawing all together, if you have trouble with a certain part of the body (hands feet eyes etc.) try tracing them a couple of times to get the hang of it, your body registers the movement in a certain part of your brain so next time you draw the specified form, you will most likely end up drawing it better.
4: Music (my opinon). Music really helps me, I like to listen to some music that gets me pumped up and focused, I try not to listen to music with words in it since it usually distracts me, but try it out.
5: Setting is key. Find the best setting for you, it really helps if you have the right atmosphere to draw, if you are somewhere uncomfortable while drawing, chances are you will end up not liking the picture.

Thanks for reading
Please comment and keep on drawing.

Back to top Go down
Denial
Mouth Vacuum
Mouth Vacuum
Denial

Male Cancer Buffalo

Stunned kid Goku. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stunned kid Goku.   Stunned kid Goku. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:53 am

That's pretty cool. I like that you added a step by step guide too, not many people do that. Nice. Smile
Back to top Go down
heeroYuey
heeroYuey

Male Pisces Dog

Stunned kid Goku. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stunned kid Goku.   Stunned kid Goku. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:15 am

Denial wrote:
That's pretty cool. I like that you added a step by step guide too, not many people do that. Nice. Smile

Yeah, i didnt know if i should have posted the tutorial here or in the academy..
But, I really need a new scanner ... or camera...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stunned kid Goku. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stunned kid Goku.   Stunned kid Goku. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stunned kid Goku.
Page 1 of 1