Axels World of Crap™
Steak & Ale Burns. Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Steak & Ale Burns. Omfg
Axels World of Crap™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official 'Axel's World of Crap™' message board.

Main SiteHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Having a hard time navigating our forum? Go HERE for our site map!
Just registered, but not sure what to do next? Go HERE!
Axel's World of Crap™️ is now hiring staff for the forum! If you think you've got what it takes to be a Moderator, Reviewer, or a Tutor then go read the recruitment thread located HERE!
- Don't forget to visit our official site!
What's Axel doing at the moment? Find out HERE!
Join us on Facebook!

Steak & Ale Burns.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starscream
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
Starscream

Female Capricorn Monkey

Steak & Ale Burns. Empty
PostRe: Steak & Ale Burns.

So, I burnt my tongue today. Oh yes. Yes indeed. It hurt like hell and now it's all numb and feels furry. DAMN YOU STEAK & ALE PIE!

Anyway, Me and Lee (Rosencavalier) had a property viewing today. It was awful. I felt like I needed a shower (And a tetanus shot) after we left.

The rooms were tiny, the kitchen WAS the living room, the cooker was broken, there was no phone line, there was damp and mou;d everywhere and the back door had no key to it, had a big board covering a huge crack in it as if someone had tried to break in and the keyhole was wide open with huge gaps around the frame. And you should have seen the garden. UGH! There were weeds galore and there was even the token old, rotting sofa out there! It was like a scene from Eastenders! ;_;

We headed up to Ripley after I'd de-skirt-suited. Went to the library, then had nam-nams at the REd Lion. I had my Steak & Ale pie, which I burnt my tongue on.

Then something got trapped in my wrist rather badly. Ugh.

The misery never ceases does it?
Back to top Go down
https://axelsworldofcrap.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Steak & Ale Burns. :: Comments

No Comment.

Steak & Ale Burns.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axels World of Crap™ :: Members :: General Chat :: Journals :: Axel Alloy's Journal-
Jump to: